1 Free Range Chicken Breast
2 tbsp honey (plus extra)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove of garlic (minced)
A splash of apple cider vinegar
Fresh parsley and thyme
1 sweet potato (peeled)
1 large zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, a generous lug of olive oil, a pinch of pepper and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
2. Using a mallet, tenderise the chicken breast until it's a nice even (flatter) thickness. Brush the breast all over with sauce, leaving a little extra in the bowl to glaze with during cooking. Let this marinate while you prep and cook the veggies.
3. Chop carrots, sweet potato, beetroot and zucchini and add to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle generously with olive oil, fresh thyme, salt and pepper, plus a little bit of honey. Slide into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until soft and crispy (turn half way through cooking).
4. When you have about 10 mins left on the timer, heat a lug of olive oil in a frypan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, basting with extra glaze throughout.
5. Take off the heat and let the chicken rest for 5 - 10 mins. Chop a handful of fresh parsley and sprinkle over the roasted veggies. Plate everything up, drizzle over a bit of pan juice and enjoy!
© Copyright Platinum Meats